Crispy Calamari Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Outback Steakhouse Crispy Calamari contains 740 calories, 26g protein, 84g total carbohydrates and 37g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 740||Calories from Fat 333|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 37g||47%|
|Saturated Fat 15g||75%|
|Trans Fat 2g|
|Total Carbs 84g||31%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||18%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Outback Steakhouse Crispy Calamari?
- There are 740 calories in the Crispy Calamari
- What are the macros for the Outback Steakhouse Crispy Calamari?
- The Crispy Calamari has 26g protein, 84g carbs and 37g fat. That means 10% of calories come from protein, 75% of calories come from carbs, and 15% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Outback Steakhouse printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.