Grilled Chicken & Swiss Sandwich Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Outback Steakhouse Grilled Chicken & Swiss Sandwich contains 780 calories, 50g protein, 50g total carbohydrates and 43g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 780||Calories from Fat 387|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 43g||55%|
|Saturated Fat 17g||85%|
|Trans Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbs 50g||18%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Outback Steakhouse Grilled Chicken & Swiss Sandwich?
- There are 780 calories in the Grilled Chicken & Swiss Sandwich
- What are the macros for the Outback Steakhouse Grilled Chicken & Swiss Sandwich?
- The Grilled Chicken & Swiss Sandwich has 50g protein, 50g carbs and 43g fat. That means 24% of calories come from protein, 55% of calories come from carbs, and 21% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Outback Steakhouse printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.