Bacon Cheeseburger Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Outback Steakhouse Bacon Cheeseburger contains 910 calories, 51g protein, 44g total carbohydrates and 59g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 910||Calories from Fat 531|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 59g||76%|
|Saturated Fat 30g||150%|
|Trans Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbs 44g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Outback Steakhouse Bacon Cheeseburger?
- There are 910 calories in the Bacon Cheeseburger
- What are the macros for the Outback Steakhouse Bacon Cheeseburger?
- The Bacon Cheeseburger has 51g protein, 44g carbs and 59g fat. That means 24% of calories come from protein, 47% of calories come from carbs, and 28% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Outback Steakhouse printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.