Crispy Chicken Sandwich Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Outback Steakhouse Crispy Chicken Sandwich contains 880 calories, 35g protein, 69g total carbohydrates and 52g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 880||Calories from Fat 468|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 52g||67%|
|Saturated Fat 19g||95%|
|Trans Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbs 69g||25%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||14%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Outback Steakhouse Crispy Chicken Sandwich?
- There are 880 calories in the Crispy Chicken Sandwich
- What are the macros for the Outback Steakhouse Crispy Chicken Sandwich?
- The Crispy Chicken Sandwich has 35g protein, 69g carbs and 52g fat. That means 14% of calories come from protein, 64% of calories come from carbs, and 21% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Outback Steakhouse printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.