Albacore Tuna Salad Sandwich Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Outback Steakhouse Albacore Tuna Salad Sandwich contains 1310 calories, 54g protein, 104g total carbohydrates and 74g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1310||Calories from Fat 666|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 74g||95%|
|Saturated Fat 21g||105%|
|Trans Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbs 104g||38%|
|Dietary Fiber 8g||29%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Outback Steakhouse Albacore Tuna Salad Sandwich?
- There are 1310 calories in the Albacore Tuna Salad Sandwich
- What are the macros for the Outback Steakhouse Albacore Tuna Salad Sandwich?
- The Albacore Tuna Salad Sandwich has 54g protein, 104g carbs and 74g fat. That means 15% of calories come from protein, 65% of calories come from carbs, and 20% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Outback Steakhouse printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.