Chicken Fajita Rollup Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Applebee's Chicken Fajita Rollup contains 1091 calories, 60g protein, 67g total carbohydrates and 65g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1091||Calories from Fat 585|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 65g||83%|
|Saturated Fat 27g||135%|
|Trans Fat 2g|
|Total Carbs 67g||24%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||18%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Applebee's Chicken Fajita Rollup?
- There are 1091 calories in the Chicken Fajita Rollup
- What are the macros for the Applebee's Chicken Fajita Rollup?
- The Chicken Fajita Rollup has 60g protein, 67g carbs and 65g fat. That means 22% of calories come from protein, 55% of calories come from carbs, and 24% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Applebee's printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.