BBQ Brisket Tacos Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Applebee's BBQ Brisket Tacos contains 1161 calories, 37g protein, 108g total carbohydrates and 67g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1161||Calories from Fat 603|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 67g||86%|
|Saturated Fat 19g||95%|
|Trans Fat 2g|
|Total Carbs 108g||39%|
|Dietary Fiber 7g||25%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Applebee's BBQ Brisket Tacos?
- There are 1161 calories in the BBQ Brisket Tacos
- What are the macros for the Applebee's BBQ Brisket Tacos?
- The BBQ Brisket Tacos has 37g protein, 108g carbs and 67g fat. That means 11% of calories come from protein, 70% of calories come from carbs, and 19% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Applebee's printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.