Quesadilla Burger Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Applebee's Quesadilla Burger contains 1331 calories, 74g protein, 50g total carbohydrates and 93g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1331||Calories from Fat 837|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 93g||119%|
|Saturated Fat 38g||190%|
|Trans Fat 3g|
|Total Carbs 50g||18%|
|Dietary Fiber 6g||21%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Applebee's Quesadilla Burger?
- There are 1331 calories in the Quesadilla Burger
- What are the macros for the Applebee's Quesadilla Burger?
- The Quesadilla Burger has 74g protein, 50g carbs and 93g fat. That means 26% of calories come from protein, 40% of calories come from carbs, and 33% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Applebee's printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.