Kit Kat Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Culver's Kit Kat contains 138 calories, 2g protein, 18g total carbohydrates and 7g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 138||Calories from Fat 63|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 7g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 18g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Culver's Kit Kat?
- There are 138 calories in the Kit Kat
- What are the macros for the Culver's Kit Kat?
- The Kit Kat has 2g protein, 18g carbs and 7g fat. That means 4% of calories come from protein, 82% of calories come from carbs, and 14% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Culver's printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.