Flat Pie Chips Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Culver's Flat Pie Chips contains 144 calories, 2g protein, 16g total carbohydrates and 8g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 144||Calories from Fat 72|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 8g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 2g|
|Total Carbs 16g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Culver's Flat Pie Chips?
- There are 144 calories in the Flat Pie Chips
- What are the macros for the Culver's Flat Pie Chips?
- The Flat Pie Chips has 2g protein, 16g carbs and 8g fat. That means 4% of calories come from protein, 78% of calories come from carbs, and 17% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Culver's printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.