Four-Cheese Mac & Cheese with Bacon Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Applebee's Four-Cheese Mac & Cheese with Bacon contains 490 calories, 24g protein, 35g total carbohydrates and 28g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 490||Calories from Fat 252|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 28g||36%|
|Saturated Fat 15g||75%|
|Trans Fat 1g|
|Total Carbs 35g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Applebee's Four-Cheese Mac & Cheese with Bacon?
- There are 490 calories in the Four-Cheese Mac & Cheese with Bacon
- What are the macros for the Applebee's Four-Cheese Mac & Cheese with Bacon?
- The Four-Cheese Mac & Cheese with Bacon has 24g protein, 35g carbs and 28g fat. That means 18% of calories come from protein, 60% of calories come from carbs, and 21% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Applebee's printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.