Cheese Baked Potato Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Wendy's Cheese Baked Potato contains 450 calories, 15g protein, 65g total carbohydrates and 14g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 450||Calories from Fat 126|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 14g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 8g||40%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 65g||24%|
|Dietary Fiber 7g||25%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium 15%||•||Iron 15%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
Does not contain allergens:
Cheddar Cheese Sauce: Water, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Cultures, Enzymes), Milk, Modified Corn Starch, Butter (Cream, Salt), Canola Oil, Natural Flavor, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Tomato Concentrate, Xanthan Gum, Konjac, Annatto (Color), Citric Acid, Onion Juice Concentrate, Oleoresin Paprika (Paprika Extract, Sunflower Oil), Soy Lecithin. CONTAINS: MILK, SOY
Cheddar Cheese, Shredded: CHEDDAR CHEESE (PASTEURIZED MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES, ANNATTO (VEGETABLE COLOR), POTATO STARCH AND POWDERED CELLULOSE (TO PREVENT CAKING), NATAMYCIN (NATURAL MOLD INHIBITOR). CONTAINS: MILK.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Wendy's Cheese Baked Potato?
- There are 450 calories in the Cheese Baked Potato
- What are the macros for the Wendy's Cheese Baked Potato?
- The Cheese Baked Potato has 15g protein, 65g carbs and 14g fat. That means 9% of calories come from protein, 83% of calories come from carbs, and 8% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Wendy's printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.