Sour Cream & Chives Baked Potato Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Wendy's Sour Cream & Chives Baked Potato contains 310 calories, 8g protein, 63g total carbohydrates and 3g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 310||Calories from Fat 27|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 3g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 63g||23%|
|Dietary Fiber 7g||25%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium 8%||•||Iron 15%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
Does not contain allergens:
Light Sour Cream: Cultured Milk And Cream, Corn Starch, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Vitamin A Palmitate Added. CONTAINS: MILK.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Wendy's Sour Cream & Chives Baked Potato?
- There are 310 calories in the Sour Cream & Chives Baked Potato
- What are the macros for the Wendy's Sour Cream & Chives Baked Potato?
- The Sour Cream & Chives Baked Potato has 8g protein, 63g carbs and 3g fat. That means 5% of calories come from protein, 93% of calories come from carbs, and 2% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Wendy's printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.