Fresh Fit Crispy Chicken Salad Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Subway Fresh Fit Crispy Chicken Salad contains 460 calories, 41g protein, 34g total carbohydrates and 20g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 460||Calories from Fat 180|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 20g||26%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 34g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 8g||29%|
|Vitamin A 60%||•||Vitamin C 100%|
|Calcium 10%||•||Iron 60%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Subway Fresh Fit Crispy Chicken Salad?
- There are 460 calories in the Fresh Fit Crispy Chicken Salad
- What are the macros for the Subway Fresh Fit Crispy Chicken Salad?
- The Fresh Fit Crispy Chicken Salad has 41g protein, 34g carbs and 20g fat. That means 30% of calories come from protein, 56% of calories come from carbs, and 15% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Subway printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.