Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Wendy's Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit contains 500 calories, 14g protein, 44g total carbohydrates and 29g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 500||Calories from Fat 261|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 29g||37%|
|Saturated Fat 9g||45%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 44g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium 4%||•||Iron 15%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
Does not contain allergens:
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Wendy's Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit?
- There are 500 calories in the Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit
- What are the macros for the Wendy's Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit?
- The Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit has 14g protein, 44g carbs and 29g fat. That means 10% of calories come from protein, 70% of calories come from carbs, and 20% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Wendy's printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.