Bacon, Egg & Swiss Croissant Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Wendy's Bacon, Egg & Swiss Croissant contains 410 calories, 18g protein, 34g total carbohydrates and 23g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 410||Calories from Fat 207|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 23g||29%|
|Saturated Fat 11g||55%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 34g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium 8%||•||Iron 15%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
Does not contain allergens:
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Wendy's Bacon, Egg & Swiss Croissant?
- There are 410 calories in the Bacon, Egg & Swiss Croissant
- What are the macros for the Wendy's Bacon, Egg & Swiss Croissant?
- The Bacon, Egg & Swiss Croissant has 18g protein, 34g carbs and 23g fat. That means 15% of calories come from protein, 65% of calories come from carbs, and 20% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Wendy's printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.