6" Monterey Cheddar Bread Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Subway 6" Monterey Cheddar Bread contains 220 calories, 9g protein, 34g total carbohydrates and 5g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 220||Calories from Fat 45|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 5g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 34g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A 4%||•||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 6%||•||Iron 10%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
Does not contain allergens:
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Subway 6" Monterey Cheddar Bread?
- There are 220 calories in the 6 Monterey Cheddar Bread
- What are the macros for the Subway 6" Monterey Cheddar Bread?
- The 6 Monterey Cheddar Bread has 9g protein, 34g carbs and 5g fat. That means 10% of calories come from protein, 85% of calories come from carbs, and 6% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Subway printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.