Cranberry Bacon Bleu Salad with Grilled Chicken Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Culver's Cranberry Bacon Bleu Salad with Grilled Chicken contains 360 calories, 44g protein, 14g total carbohydrates and 14g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 360||Calories from Fat 126|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 14g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 6.5g||33%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 14g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Vitamin A 14%||•||Vitamin C 14%|
|Calcium 20%||•||Iron 32%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
Does not contain allergens:
Bleu Cheese Crumbles : Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Powdered Cellulose (to prevent caking), Natamycin (to protect flavor). CONTAINS: MILK
Sweet Dried Cranberries : Cranberries, Sugar, Citric Acid, Elderberry Juice Concentrate, Sunflower Oil
Grilled Chicken Breast : Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast Fillets with Rib Meat, Water, Modified Corn Starch, Sea Salt, and Sodium Phosphates.
Grape Tomato : Tomato
Heritage Salad Blend : Blend of Mixed Greens, including Lolla Rosa (multi-leaf), Red Flash Red Oak, Red Leaf (multi-leaf), Green Oak, and Bally Hoo Tango.
Chopped Bacon : Pork (Cured With Water, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite).
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Culver's Cranberry Bacon Bleu Salad with Grilled Chicken?
- There are 360 calories in the Cranberry Bacon Bleu Salad with Grilled Chicken
- What are the macros for the Culver's Cranberry Bacon Bleu Salad with Grilled Chicken?
- The Cranberry Bacon Bleu Salad with Grilled Chicken has 44g protein, 14g carbs and 14g fat. That means 49% of calories come from protein, 35% of calories come from carbs, and 16% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Culver's printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.