Chicken Cashew Salad with Grilled Chicken Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Culver's Chicken Cashew Salad with Grilled Chicken contains 450 calories, 46g protein, 13g total carbohydrates and 24g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 450||Calories from Fat 216|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 24g||31%|
|Saturated Fat 8.5g||43%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 13g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|Vitamin A 14%||•||Vitamin C 14%|
|Calcium 26%||•||Iron 41%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
Does not contain allergens:
Shredded Cheddar Cheese : Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes Annatto (Vegetable Color)], Potato Starch and Powdered Cellulose (to prevent caking), Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor). CONTAINS: MILK
Cashews : Cashews, Vegetable Oil (Peanut, Cottonseed, Soybean and/or Sunflower Seed), Salt. CONTAINS CASHEWS
Grilled Chicken Breast : Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast Fillets with Rib Meat, Water, Modified Corn Starch, Sea Salt, and Sodium Phosphates.
Grape Tomato : Tomato
Heritage Salad Blend : Blend of Mixed Greens, including Lolla Rosa (multi-leaf), Red Flash Red Oak, Red Leaf (multi-leaf), Green Oak, and Bally Hoo Tango.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Culver's Chicken Cashew Salad with Grilled Chicken?
- There are 450 calories in the Chicken Cashew Salad with Grilled Chicken
- What are the macros for the Culver's Chicken Cashew Salad with Grilled Chicken?
- The Chicken Cashew Salad with Grilled Chicken has 46g protein, 13g carbs and 24g fat. That means 46% of calories come from protein, 29% of calories come from carbs, and 24% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Culver's printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.