Triple Meat Whataburger Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Whataburger Triple Meat Whataburger contains 1075 calories, 65g protein, 62g total carbohydrates and 63g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1075||Calories from Fat 567|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 63g||81%|
|Saturated Fat 20g||100%|
|Trans Fat 3g|
|Total Carbs 62g||23%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||14%|
|Vitamin A 13%||•||Vitamin C 15%|
|Calcium 15%||•||Iron 63%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
Does not contain allergens:
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Whataburger Triple Meat Whataburger?
- There are 1075 calories in the Triple Meat Whataburger
- What are the macros for the Whataburger Triple Meat Whataburger?
- The Triple Meat Whataburger has 65g protein, 62g carbs and 63g fat. That means 24% of calories come from protein, 52% of calories come from carbs, and 24% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Whataburger printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.