Breakfast Baconator Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Wendy's Breakfast Baconator contains 730 calories, 34g protein, 36g total carbohydrates and 50g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 730||Calories from Fat 450|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 50g||64%|
|Saturated Fat 19g||95%|
|Trans Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbs 36g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium 25%||•||Iron 20%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
Does not contain allergens:
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Wendy's Breakfast Baconator?
- There are 730 calories in the Breakfast Baconator
- What are the macros for the Wendy's Breakfast Baconator?
- The Breakfast Baconator has 34g protein, 36g carbs and 50g fat. That means 21% of calories come from protein, 49% of calories come from carbs, and 30% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Wendy's printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.