Clam Chowder Soup Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Subway Clam Chowder Soup contains 200 calories, 5g protein, 20g total carbohydrates and 11g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 200||Calories from Fat 99|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 11g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 7g||35%|
|Trans Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbs 20g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Vitamin A 0%||•||Vitamin C 4%|
|Calcium 4%||•||Iron 4%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Subway Clam Chowder Soup?
- There are 200 calories in the Clam Chowder Soup
- What are the macros for the Subway Clam Chowder Soup?
- The Clam Chowder Soup has 5g protein, 20g carbs and 11g fat. That means 8% of calories come from protein, 74% of calories come from carbs, and 18% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Subway printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.