Carved Turkey Salad Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Subway Carved Turkey Salad contains 150 calories, 19g protein, 8g total carbohydrates and 4g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 150||Calories from Fat 36|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 4g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 8g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|Vitamin A 40%||•||Vitamin C 40%|
|Calcium 6%||•||Iron 15%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Subway Carved Turkey Salad?
- There are 150 calories in the Carved Turkey Salad
- What are the macros for the Subway Carved Turkey Salad?
- The Carved Turkey Salad has 19g protein, 8g carbs and 4g fat. That means 46% of calories come from protein, 44% of calories come from carbs, and 10% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Subway printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.