Bacon, Egg & Cheese on 6" Flatbread Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Subway Bacon, Egg & Cheese on 6" Flatbread contains 420 calories, 22g protein, 42g total carbohydrates and 18g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 420||Calories from Fat 162|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 18g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 7g||35%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 42g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|Vitamin A 8%||•||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 40%||•||Iron 20%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Subway Bacon, Egg & Cheese on 6" Flatbread?
- There are 420 calories in the Bacon, Egg & Cheese on 6 Flatbread
- What are the macros for the Subway Bacon, Egg & Cheese on 6" Flatbread?
- The Bacon, Egg & Cheese on 6 Flatbread has 22g protein, 42g carbs and 18g fat. That means 16% of calories come from protein, 70% of calories come from carbs, and 13% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Subway printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.