Sausage, Egg & Cheese Biscuit Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Wendy's Sausage, Egg & Cheese Biscuit contains 610 calories, 20g protein, 28g total carbohydrates and 45g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 610||Calories from Fat 405|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 45g||58%|
|Saturated Fat 17g||85%|
|Trans Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbs 28g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium 15%||•||Iron 15%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
Does not contain allergens:
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Wendy's Sausage, Egg & Cheese Biscuit?
- There are 610 calories in the Sausage, Egg & Cheese Biscuit
- What are the macros for the Wendy's Sausage, Egg & Cheese Biscuit?
- The Sausage, Egg & Cheese Biscuit has 20g protein, 28g carbs and 45g fat. That means 16% of calories come from protein, 49% of calories come from carbs, and 35% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Wendy's printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.