Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki Protein Bowl Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Subway Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki Protein Bowl contains 300 calories, 34g protein, 33g total carbohydrates and 4.5g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 300||Calories from Fat 40.5|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 4.5g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 33g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|Vitamin A 60%||•||Vitamin C 35%|
|Calcium 6%||•||Iron 15%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Subway Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki Protein Bowl?
- There are 300 calories in the Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki Protein Bowl
- What are the macros for the Subway Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki Protein Bowl?
- The Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki Protein Bowl has 34g protein, 33g carbs and 4.5g fat. That means 30% of calories come from protein, 66% of calories come from carbs, and 4% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Subway printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.