Sunrise Subway Melt with Egg White Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Subway Sunrise Subway Melt with Egg White contains 480 calories, 30g protein, 45g total carbohydrates and 20g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 480||Calories from Fat 180|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 20g||26%|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 45g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||14%|
|Vitamin A 10%||•||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 8%||•||Iron 15%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Subway Sunrise Subway Melt with Egg White?
- There are 480 calories in the Sunrise Subway Melt with Egg White
- What are the macros for the Subway Sunrise Subway Melt with Egg White?
- The Sunrise Subway Melt with Egg White has 30g protein, 45g carbs and 20g fat. That means 20% of calories come from protein, 67% of calories come from carbs, and 13% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Subway printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.