Hand-Breaded Shrimp with Fries and Volcano Sauce Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Outback Steakhouse Hand-Breaded Shrimp with Fries and Volcano Sauce contains 1020 calories, 37g protein, 102g total carbohydrates and 51g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1020||Calories from Fat 459|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 51g||65%|
|Saturated Fat 18g||90%|
|Trans Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbs 102g||37%|
|Dietary Fiber 9g||32%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Outback Steakhouse Hand-Breaded Shrimp with Fries and Volcano Sauce?
- There are 1020 calories in the Hand-Breaded Shrimp with Fries and Volcano Sauce
- What are the macros for the Outback Steakhouse Hand-Breaded Shrimp with Fries and Volcano Sauce?
- The Hand-Breaded Shrimp with Fries and Volcano Sauce has 37g protein, 102g carbs and 51g fat. That means 12% of calories come from protein, 72% of calories come from carbs, and 16% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Outback Steakhouse printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.