Chicken Fried Chicken Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Outback Steakhouse Chicken Fried Chicken contains 1140 calories, 55g protein, 63g total carbohydrates and 72g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1140||Calories from Fat 648|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 72g||92%|
|Saturated Fat 37g||185%|
|Trans Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbs 63g||23%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||18%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Outback Steakhouse Chicken Fried Chicken?
- There are 1140 calories in the Chicken Fried Chicken
- What are the macros for the Outback Steakhouse Chicken Fried Chicken?
- The Chicken Fried Chicken has 55g protein, 63g carbs and 72g fat. That means 20% of calories come from protein, 53% of calories come from carbs, and 27% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Outback Steakhouse printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.