Pretzel Bites w/ Cheddar Cheese Sauce Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Culver's Pretzel Bites w/ Cheddar Cheese Sauce contains 450 calories, 15g protein, 54g total carbohydrates and 19g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 450||Calories from Fat 171|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 19g||24%|
|Saturated Fat 7g||35%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 54g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Vitamin A 5%||•||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 18%||•||Iron 8%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
Does not contain allergens:
Pretzel Bites : Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Canola Oil, Sugar, Contains 2% or less of each of the following: Vegetable Protein, Yeast, Salt, Dextrose, Malt, Wheat Starch, Ascorbic Acid added as a dough conditioner, Soybean Oil, Enzymes, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Hydroxide. CONTAINS: WHEAT, GLUTEN
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Culver's Pretzel Bites w/ Cheddar Cheese Sauce?
- There are 450 calories in the Pretzel Bites w/ Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- What are the macros for the Culver's Pretzel Bites w/ Cheddar Cheese Sauce?
- The Pretzel Bites w/ Cheddar Cheese Sauce has 15g protein, 54g carbs and 19g fat. That means 10% of calories come from protein, 78% of calories come from carbs, and 12% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Culver's printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.