Dinner Roll Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Culver's Dinner Roll contains 110 calories, 4g protein, 19g total carbohydrates and 2g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 110||Calories from Fat 18|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 2g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 19g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin A 0%||•||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 2%||•||Iron 4%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
Does not contain allergens:
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Culver's Dinner Roll?
- There are 110 calories in the Dinner Roll
- What are the macros for the Culver's Dinner Roll?
- The Dinner Roll has 4g protein, 19g carbs and 2g fat. That means 8% of calories come from protein, 88% of calories come from carbs, and 4% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Culver's printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.