White Queso Dip & Chips Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Applebee's White Queso Dip & Chips contains 920 calories, 27g protein, 83g total carbohydrates and 53g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 920||Calories from Fat 477|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 53g||68%|
|Saturated Fat 20g||100%|
|Trans Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbs 83g||30%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||18%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
Does not contain allergens:
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Applebee's White Queso Dip & Chips?
- There are 920 calories in the White Queso Dip & Chips
- What are the macros for the Applebee's White Queso Dip & Chips?
- The White Queso Dip & Chips has 27g protein, 83g carbs and 53g fat. That means 10% of calories come from protein, 70% of calories come from carbs, and 20% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Applebee's printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.