Sauteed Garlic Mushrooms Toppers Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Applebee's Sauteed Garlic Mushrooms Toppers contains 170 calories, 3g protein, 6g total carbohydrates and 15g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 170||Calories from Fat 135|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 15g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 7g||35%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 6g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Applebee's Sauteed Garlic Mushrooms Toppers?
- There are 170 calories in the Sauteed Garlic Mushrooms Toppers
- What are the macros for the Applebee's Sauteed Garlic Mushrooms Toppers?
- The Sauteed Garlic Mushrooms Toppers has 3g protein, 6g carbs and 15g fat. That means 10% of calories come from protein, 43% of calories come from carbs, and 48% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Applebee's printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.