Neighborhood Nachos with Chipotle Lime Chicken Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Applebee's Neighborhood Nachos with Chipotle Lime Chicken contains 1840 calories, 78g protein, 119g total carbohydrates and 119g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1840||Calories from Fat 1071|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 119g||153%|
|Saturated Fat 49g||245%|
|Trans Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbs 119g||43%|
|Dietary Fiber 11g||39%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
Does not contain allergens:
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Applebee's Neighborhood Nachos with Chipotle Lime Chicken?
- There are 1840 calories in the Neighborhood Nachos with Chipotle Lime Chicken
- What are the macros for the Applebee's Neighborhood Nachos with Chipotle Lime Chicken?
- The Neighborhood Nachos with Chipotle Lime Chicken has 78g protein, 119g carbs and 119g fat. That means 17% of calories come from protein, 58% of calories come from carbs, and 26% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Applebee's printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.