Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad with Garlic Caesar Dressing Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Applebee's Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad with Garlic Caesar Dressing contains 771 calories, 47g protein, 26g total carbohydrates and 55g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 771||Calories from Fat 495|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 55g||71%|
|Saturated Fat 11g||55%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 26g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 7g||25%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Applebee's Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad with Garlic Caesar Dressing?
- There are 771 calories in the Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad with Garlic Caesar Dressing
- What are the macros for the Applebee's Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad with Garlic Caesar Dressing?
- The Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad with Garlic Caesar Dressing has 47g protein, 26g carbs and 55g fat. That means 29% of calories come from protein, 36% of calories come from carbs, and 34% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Applebee's printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.