Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger (JBC) Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Wendy's Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger (JBC) contains 390 calories, 19g protein, 25g total carbohydrates and 24g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 390||Calories from Fat 216|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 24g||31%|
|Saturated Fat 9g||45%|
|Trans Fat 1g|
|Total Carbs 25g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium 10%||•||Iron 15%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
Does not contain allergens:
Jr. Hamburger Patty: Ground Beef, Salt. HAMBURGER PATTIES ARE COOKED ON THE SAME GRILL AS AND MAY COME IN CONTACT WITH INGREDIENTS THAT CONTAIN MILK AND SOY.
American Cheese Slice: Milk, Water, Cream, Sodium Citrate, Salt, Contains Less than 2%: Annatto (Color), Apocarotenal and Beta Carotene (Color), Cheese Culture, Citric Acid, Enzymes, Lactic Acid, Oleoresin Paprika (Color), Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Soy Lecithin, and Sunflower Lecithin. CONTAINS: MILK, SOY.
Applewood Smoked Bacon: Bacon cured with Water, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite.
Mayonnaise: Soybean Oil, Water, Egg Yolks, Corn Syrup, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Mustard Seed, Calcium Disodium EDTA (To Protect Flavor). CONTAINS: EGG.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Wendy's Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger (JBC)?
- There are 390 calories in the Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger (JBC)
- What are the macros for the Wendy's Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger (JBC)?
- The Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger (JBC) has 19g protein, 25g carbs and 24g fat. That means 19% of calories come from protein, 57% of calories come from carbs, and 24% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Wendy's printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.