Jr. Hamburger Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Wendy's Jr. Hamburger contains 270 calories, 14g protein, 25g total carbohydrates and 12g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 270||Calories from Fat 108|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 12g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbs 25g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium 4%||•||Iron 15%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
Does not contain allergens:
Jr. Hamburger Patty: Ground Beef, Salt. HAMBURGER PATTIES ARE COOKED ON THE SAME GRILL AS AND MAY COME IN CONTACT WITH INGREDIENTS THAT CONTAIN MILK AND SOY.
Crinkle Cut Pickles: Cucumber, Water, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Lactic Acid, Natural Flavors, Polysorbate 80 and Turmeric.
Ketchup: Tomato Concentrate from Red Ripe Tomatoes, Distilled Vinegar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Salt, Natural Flavoring, Spices, Onion Powder. CONTAINS EGG.
Mustard: Water, Distilled Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Salt, Turmeric (Color), Paprika, Spice.
Sweet Onion: Onion.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Wendy's Jr. Hamburger?
- There are 270 calories in the Jr. Hamburger
- What are the macros for the Wendy's Jr. Hamburger?
- The Jr. Hamburger has 14g protein, 25g carbs and 12g fat. That means 17% of calories come from protein, 68% of calories come from carbs, and 15% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Wendy's printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.