Southern Style Chicken and Dumpling Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Subway Southern Style Chicken and Dumpling contains 170 calories, 8g protein, 22g total carbohydrates and 5g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 170||Calories from Fat 45|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 5g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 22g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Vitamin A 0%||•||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 4%||•||Iron 6%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Subway Southern Style Chicken and Dumpling?
- There are 170 calories in the Southern Style Chicken and Dumpling
- What are the macros for the Subway Southern Style Chicken and Dumpling?
- The Southern Style Chicken and Dumpling has 8g protein, 22g carbs and 5g fat. That means 13% of calories come from protein, 79% of calories come from carbs, and 8% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Subway printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.