House Salad Dressing, Blue Cheese Vinaigrette Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Outback Steakhouse House Salad Dressing, Blue Cheese Vinaigrette contains 260 calories, 2g protein, 8g total carbohydrates and 23g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 260||Calories from Fat 207|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 23g||29%|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g||23%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 8g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Outback Steakhouse House Salad Dressing, Blue Cheese Vinaigrette?
- There are 260 calories in the House Salad Dressing, Blue Cheese Vinaigrette
- What are the macros for the Outback Steakhouse House Salad Dressing, Blue Cheese Vinaigrette?
- The House Salad Dressing, Blue Cheese Vinaigrette has 2g protein, 8g carbs and 23g fat. That means 5% of calories come from protein, 42% of calories come from carbs, and 53% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Outback Steakhouse printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.