12 Oz. Strip Steak & Frites Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Outback Steakhouse 12 Oz. Strip Steak & Frites contains 1450 calories, 69g protein, 58g total carbohydrates and 105g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1450||Calories from Fat 945|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 105g||135%|
|Saturated Fat 40g||200%|
|Trans Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbs 58g||21%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Outback Steakhouse 12 Oz. Strip Steak & Frites?
- There are 1450 calories in the 12 Oz. Strip Steak & Frites
- What are the macros for the Outback Steakhouse 12 Oz. Strip Steak & Frites?
- The 12 Oz. Strip Steak & Frites has 69g protein, 58g carbs and 105g fat. That means 23% of calories come from protein, 43% of calories come from carbs, and 34% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Outback Steakhouse printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.