Tex-Mex Shrimp Bowl Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Applebee's Tex-Mex Shrimp Bowl contains 710 calories, 30g protein, 91g total carbohydrates and 27g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 710||Calories from Fat 243|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 27g||35%|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g||23%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 91g||33%|
|Dietary Fiber 10g||36%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
Does not contain allergens:
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Applebee's Tex-Mex Shrimp Bowl?
- There are 710 calories in the Tex-Mex Shrimp Bowl
- What are the macros for the Applebee's Tex-Mex Shrimp Bowl?
- The Tex-Mex Shrimp Bowl has 30g protein, 91g carbs and 27g fat. That means 11% of calories come from protein, 78% of calories come from carbs, and 10% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Applebee's printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.