Classic Combo with Brisket Quesadilla Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Applebee's Classic Combo with Brisket Quesadilla contains 2282 calories, 84g protein, 191g total carbohydrates and 132g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 2282||Calories from Fat 1188|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 132g||169%|
|Saturated Fat 43g||215%|
|Trans Fat 2g|
|Total Carbs 191g||69%|
|Dietary Fiber 13g||46%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Applebee's Classic Combo with Brisket Quesadilla?
- There are 2282 calories in the Classic Combo with Brisket Quesadilla
- What are the macros for the Applebee's Classic Combo with Brisket Quesadilla?
- The Classic Combo with Brisket Quesadilla has 84g protein, 191g carbs and 132g fat. That means 13% of calories come from protein, 67% of calories come from carbs, and 20% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Applebee's printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.