Chicken Tortilla Soup Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Applebee's Chicken Tortilla Soup contains 280 calories, 12g protein, 25g total carbohydrates and 15g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 280||Calories from Fat 135|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 15g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 25g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
Does not contain allergens:
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Applebee's Chicken Tortilla Soup?
- There are 280 calories in the Chicken Tortilla Soup
- What are the macros for the Applebee's Chicken Tortilla Soup?
- The Chicken Tortilla Soup has 12g protein, 25g carbs and 15g fat. That means 14% of calories come from protein, 68% of calories come from carbs, and 18% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Applebee's printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.