6" Chipotle Chicken and Cheese Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Subway 6" Chipotle Chicken and Cheese contains 450 calories, 27g protein, 46g total carbohydrates and 18g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 450||Calories from Fat 162|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 18g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 46g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||18%|
|Vitamin A 10%||•||Vitamin C 25%|
|Calcium 40%||•||Iron 15%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Subway 6" Chipotle Chicken and Cheese?
- There are 450 calories in the 6 Chipotle Chicken and Cheese
- What are the macros for the Subway 6" Chipotle Chicken and Cheese?
- The 6 Chipotle Chicken and Cheese has 27g protein, 46g carbs and 18g fat. That means 18% of calories come from protein, 70% of calories come from carbs, and 12% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Subway printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.