Chicken Cordon Bleu Melt Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Subway Chicken Cordon Bleu Melt contains 410 calories, 32g protein, 53g total carbohydrates and 9g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 410||Calories from Fat 81|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 53g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||18%|
|Vitamin A 10%||•||Vitamin C 25%|
|Calcium 40%||•||Iron 20%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Subway Chicken Cordon Bleu Melt?
- There are 410 calories in the Chicken Cordon Bleu Melt
- What are the macros for the Subway Chicken Cordon Bleu Melt?
- The Chicken Cordon Bleu Melt has 32g protein, 53g carbs and 9g fat. That means 20% of calories come from protein, 74% of calories come from carbs, and 6% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Subway printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.