Kid's Macaroo N' Cheese Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Outback Steakhouse Kid's Macaroo N' Cheese contains 510 calories, 20g protein, 65g total carbohydrates and 19g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 510||Calories from Fat 171|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 19g||24%|
|Saturated Fat 10g||50%|
|Trans Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbs 65g||24%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||14%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Outback Steakhouse Kid's Macaroo N' Cheese?
- There are 510 calories in the Kid's Macaroo N' Cheese
- What are the macros for the Outback Steakhouse Kid's Macaroo N' Cheese?
- The Kid's Macaroo N' Cheese has 20g protein, 65g carbs and 19g fat. That means 11% of calories come from protein, 79% of calories come from carbs, and 10% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Outback Steakhouse printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.