Ice Cream Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Outback Steakhouse Ice Cream contains 300 calories, 5g protein, 33g total carbohydrates and 16g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 300||Calories from Fat 144|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 16g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 10g||50%|
|Trans Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbs 33g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Outback Steakhouse Ice Cream?
- There are 300 calories in the Ice Cream
- What are the macros for the Outback Steakhouse Ice Cream?
- The Ice Cream has 5g protein, 33g carbs and 16g fat. That means 5% of calories come from protein, 78% of calories come from carbs, and 17% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Outback Steakhouse printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.