Boston Clam Chowder Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Culver's Boston Clam Chowder contains 260 calories, 12g protein, 27g total carbohydrates and 11g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 260||Calories from Fat 99|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 11g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 27g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A 9%||•||Vitamin C 30%|
|Calcium 22%||•||Iron 24%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
Does not contain allergens:
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Culver's Boston Clam Chowder?
- There are 260 calories in the Boston Clam Chowder
- What are the macros for the Culver's Boston Clam Chowder?
- The Boston Clam Chowder has 12g protein, 27g carbs and 11g fat. That means 14% of calories come from protein, 73% of calories come from carbs, and 13% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Culver's printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.