Country Fried Shrimp with Fries and Hush Puppies Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Cracker Barrel Country Fried Shrimp with Fries and Hush Puppies contains 901 calories, 22g protein, 121g total carbohydrates and 36g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 901||Calories from Fat 324|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 36g||46%|
|Saturated Fat 8g||40%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 121g||44%|
|Dietary Fiber 16g||57%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Cracker Barrel Country Fried Shrimp with Fries and Hush Puppies?
- There are 901 calories in the Country Fried Shrimp with Fries and Hush Puppies
- What are the macros for the Cracker Barrel Country Fried Shrimp with Fries and Hush Puppies?
- The Country Fried Shrimp with Fries and Hush Puppies has 22g protein, 121g carbs and 36g fat. That means 7% of calories come from protein, 82% of calories come from carbs, and 11% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Cracker Barrel printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.