Southwestern Apple Fritter with Vanilla Ice Cream Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Applebee's Southwestern Apple Fritter with Vanilla Ice Cream contains 1321 calories, 15g protein, 158g total carbohydrates and 71g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1321||Calories from Fat 639|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 71g||91%|
|Saturated Fat 21g||105%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 158g||57%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||14%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Applebee's Southwestern Apple Fritter with Vanilla Ice Cream?
- There are 1321 calories in the Southwestern Apple Fritter with Vanilla Ice Cream
- What are the macros for the Applebee's Southwestern Apple Fritter with Vanilla Ice Cream?
- The Southwestern Apple Fritter with Vanilla Ice Cream has 15g protein, 158g carbs and 71g fat. That means 3% of calories come from protein, 81% of calories come from carbs, and 16% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Applebee's printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.